1. Which category of Christian do you fall in concerning “Christian” Tees? Why? What is your impression of the people in the other category?
2. How can these two categories co-exist in the sort of loving fellowship Christ requires of his followers?
3. Weathers claims some of the slogans on “Christian Tees” involve “stealing.” Do you agree? Why or why not?
4. What slogans, or types of slogans, do you wear—or would you wear—on a Tee? Why?
5. Weathers says that “Christian” slogans based on company logos is a form of stealing. Do you agree? Why or why not?
6. If you were required to design a “Christian” Tee that you would be willing to wear, what would the slogan (and/or image) be?
7. What are the dangers when Christian witness is based on a slogan? What are the advantages? How should we sort out the pros and cons?